Here are some of the latest things I’ve published on Hudson County Now and in The Jersey Journal.
I didn’t get to write all that much this week because everything has been so crazy – I’ve been training a new intern, Adam Maher, to run HCN in the mornings, had to deal with the earthquake on Tuesday, and Hurricane Irene. Nuts, nuts, nuts!
- Hoboken University Medical Center’s residency program affiliates with New York Medical College
- PHOTOS: Hoboken chef Chris Nirschel, others attend International Latino Film Festival, ‘The Big Lebowski’ Blu-ray DVD release
- Roadway reopens after motor vehicle accident on Turnpike in Kearny
- Hoboken buildings not separated by earthquake, officials say
- Fuel tank comes off street sweeper in Jersey City, causes minor spill
- Jersey City Fire Department prepares for Hurricane Irene, gives public safety tips
- Hurricane Irene-related special at D’s Soul Full Cafe in Hoboken
- Despite Hurricane Irene’s approach, construction pushes on at Jersey City school
- Hoboken artist Ricardo Roig captures local life in paintings, to hold silent auction
- Hudson County LGBT Festival coming to Jersey City
- College students compete in Solar Decathlon, work to change the lives of two low-income families (Hoboken Now cover)
- Urban planner designs graphic map of Jersey City
- Jersey City industrial designer combines material and function for a modern aesthetic
- Jersey City teens to redefine beauty standards with art, music, poetry