2012 is starting out pretty slow for me, to be honest. Of course, this was a shorter work week for pretty much everyone in general, so productivity isn’t going to be as high as it could be, period. On the up side, I have a couple good news stories in the works and was able to get some pretty awesome features (or at least the interviews for them) done.
Besides my normal work at The Jersey Journal, an article I wrote for So Divine Magazine, a Christian Internet mag, came out on Wednesday!
Also check out some 2011 round-ups I did. One for news, and one for my personal entertainment.
I’m hoping the new year will bring many more exciting stories and experiences!
The Jersey Journal
- Brining streets will help keep Hoboken roads clear of snowfall
- Haledon man left bleeding after assault in Hoboken McDonald’s: cops
- Employee at Hoboken Starbucks assaulted after telling homeless man he can’t sleep there: cops
- Newark man’s nose bent into S-shape after family feud in Hoboken: cops
- Hoboken cop fired for angry airport incident after SWAT scandal to continue fighting for job
- Closter man found on ground, bleeding from head behind Hoboken pizzeria: cops
- Pit bull puppy found abandoned in Elysian Park in Hoboken: police
- Hoboken Business Administrator Arch Liston to step down, city searches for replacement
- Hoboken Housing Authority, City Council team up to improve Mama Johnson Field
- Hoboken launches reverse 911 notification system
- Early data show Hoboken wet weather pump alleviates flooding in southwest
- Stevens Cooperative School has new leader
- Kearny-based music label to hold anniversary showcase at Maxwell’s in Hoboken
- NYE party shows VH1’s ‘Couples Therapy’ worked for couple of ‘Food Network Star,’ ‘Jersey Shore’ fame
- Hoboken yarn shop owner, husband write book inspired by knitting’s ‘Curse of the Boyfriend Sweater’
- Jersey City artist explores doodles’ revelation of personality traits in Hoboken exhibit
- Jersey City-based WFMU invites listeners to live broadcast holiday party in Hoboken
- Hoboken writer’s book ‘150 Pounds’ explores views on weight, women’s self-esteem
- ‘Little Wonders’ exhibit in Jersey City features great gifts for art lovers
- Party to be held for closing of Asbury Park artist Porkchop’s Hoboken exhibit
- Arts City Collective aims to unite Hudson County artists at Hoboken kick-off
- St. Peter’s Prep in Jersey City to perform ‘Barefoot in the Park’
- Socratic to debut songs off new self-titled album at Maxwell’s in Hoboken
So Divine Magazine
- God Understands