I got so busy with my play “Secrets; Love” that I wasn’t able to post this, but here’s a long overdue list of my published articles. I’m continuing to freelance art and entertainment stories for The Jersey Journal, including one about The Puppet Heap, a puppet design and construction studio in Hoboken. If you haven’t seen it yet, check out my interview with Paul Andrejco, the mind behind the Heap.
I got my first article published in The Jersey City Independent, which is one of my favorite local news publications! It’s an art feature on Dave Dziemian, one of the artists whose work in group shows around Chilltown has always impressed me. I’m looking forward to writing more for JCI!
The Jersey Journal
- Artist Tara Metzler’s “Wild Winter Stampede” on display at Maxwell’s in Hoboken for one more week
- Jersey City’s second annual PI-E Day, celebrating the mathematical constant and the dessert, is March 11 at Liberty Science Center
- Holi Hai celebration this weekend in Jersey City
- West Hudson Arts and Theater Company in Kearny stages ‘Love Letters’ this weekend
- Puppet Heap exhibit opening in the Upper Gallery at Hoboken Historical Museum
- Jersey City designer hoping her clothing line catches on big time
- Artwork creates ‘Atmosphere’ at Hoboken gallery
- Still time to see illustrations by Hoboken resident Tom Yezerski on display at the Meadowlands Environmental Center
- 5 films from Golden Door Film Festival to be shown in Best of the Fest in Jersey City
- Jersey City artists make how-to video with portrait painter from Sante Fe
The Jersey City Independent