“Kookspeak” got some coverage in the Riverview Observer! I was thrilled to find out that it ran in the paper, especially with only one week to go until my performance at the Digable Arts Festival in Hoboken.
October has been great so far–I copy edited for This Old House early last week and this past weekend has been one of the best weekends I’ve had in a while, in large part to the Jersey City Artists Studio Tour, which I covered for The Jersey Journal.
Check out some of my published articles from the past week.
The Jersey City Independent:
- Artist Alicia Ruth Brings ‘Martha Stewart’s Lunar Camp for Tin People and Glass Animals’ to GP’s Restaurant
- Badges for Baseball Program Holding Friendly Game at Jersey City Fields
- ‘War and Peace’ Art Show Opening at the Brennan Gallery
The Jersey Journal:
- Secaucus-based Royce Leather has gone from local to Inc. 500/5000 list
- Hoboken’s Mile Square Theatre to feature its take on ‘A Year with Frog and Toad’
- NJCU’s ‘REvulsion’ challenges the notion that all art is beautiful
- ‘Dark Fable,’ part of the Jersey City Artist Studio Tour,’ combines theater and art
- 23rd annual free Jersey City Artists Studio Tour to showcase the work of hundreds
- Thousands participate in 23rd annual Jersey City Artists Studio Tour