We just wrapped an amazing run of “Little Shop of Horrors Jr.” at Art House Productions’ STAGES, where I was production manager! The kids were fantastic and I had a great time working with them and the crew. I can’t wait for our next show, The Music Man, which will be at the Landmark Loew’s Jersey Theatre in May!
Anyhow, here are some of my articles from this week, including a huge spread on places to catch live music in Hudson County. If you get a free copy of Weekend Urge, available at various locations throughout the county, you can read about how bars and restaurants are stepping up to fill the music venue void in Jersey City, Hoboken and the surrounding area, as well as see a list of just some of the great places you can see musicians play.
The Jersey Journal:
- Live music hot spots growing in Hudson County
- Here’s where to go to hear live music
- J CITY Theater back with ‘Tuna Christmas’
- Kearny rockers back with new album
- Molos Restaurant brings a taste of Greece to Weehawken
- Grace Church Van Vorst’s holiday concert Sunday