I’m proud to announce that I am back on staff at The Jersey Journal, covering Hudson County arts as well as business, and helping manage our blog and web presence. I’ve been working with the Journal in some capacity or another since 2010 and it’s great to be back. Here’s some of my work from the past couple weeks.
- Jersey City cat advocate ‘melted into tears’ at Internet sensation Grumpy Cat’s birthday bash
- City Challenge Race obstacle course coming to Jersey City, seeking volunteers
- Your comments: Jersey City man fatally shot while defending woman is laid to rest
- Poll: Would for-profit firms hurt or help historic theater?
- With heavy hearts, parents of Jersey City murder victim show youth the right path
- Is Jersey City New York City’s ‘Sixth Borough’?
- Information session tonight for Jersey City’s new Innovation High
- Alleged West New York gang member charged in card game robbery, murder: report
- 4 things you need to know today in Hudson County, May 7, 2014
- 5 things you need to know to ride the PATH, other commuter trains
- Jersey City named one of top East Coast places for foodies
- Your comments: Is Jersey City really New York City’s ‘Sixth Borough’?
- Serious legal consequences for teens ‘sexting’ images of minors
- Your comments: Healy ally replaced as Jersey City’s cultural affairs director
- UrBin offers Hudson convenient alternative to storage units
- Popular Weehawken, Jersey City restaurants among top Mother’s Day spots in region: study
- Hoboken arts and music festival celebrates 20 years
- ‘Sculpture systems’ a moving event
- Buzz into the theater to catch ‘Bees in Honey’
- Things to do this weekend in Hudson County (May 2)
- Weehawken’s Hudson Theatre Works takes a deeper look into ‘Cuckoo’s Nest’
- New Jersey City art show features over $10 million worth of works
- New works at Nimbus Dance
- Joint venture brings ‘Little Shop’ to Jersey City stage
- Couple’s showcases work at Mana’s open studio day
- Jersey City artists opening solo shows at Visual Arts Center in Summit